Shilling is a form of digital asset held electronically in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units and verify transfer of funds.
It is a free open source peer-to-peer electronic cash system that is completely decentralized, without the need for a central authority or trusted third parties.
* 50 SH per block (halving every 300000 blocks ~ 41.1Months)
* Total of 30,000,000 million SH will be mined
* Blocks Target Spacing - 6.133mins
* Difficulty Retargetting Algorithm - Kimoto Gravity Well
* Honeypot technique
* No pre-mine
* Super secure hashing
* CPU / GPU mining
Honeypot in a blockchain
The honeypot system is entirely experimental and plays a lesser role in a tightly secured Blockchain.
Windows Qt wallet
Link behind Shillings' dev
Solo Mining instructions
* Launch your wallet with -gen=1, or add "gen=1" to your shilling.conf file, or type "setgenerate true -1" from the debug console